Virtual Classroom Overview
Video - Virtual Classroom Overview by D2L/Brightspace
About Virtual Classroom
The Virtual Classroom meeting space allows instructors and learners to engage each other with livestream video. Instructors can engage a large audience and connect up to 7 simultaneous webcams.
The straightforward web conferencing tool provides a seamless way to connect face-to-face to support learning and training objectives.
- Instructors - Schedule & Invite: Schedule a Virtual Classroom meeting & invite others (even external participants like a guest speaker)
- Recording: Record sessions, then archive or submit as assignment videos.
- Desktop Share: Share an application or additional resource through your desktop.
- Upload Presentations: Upload a presentation or present with the whiteboard.
- Annotation Tools: Show & annotate content during live sessions.
- Change Presenters: Allow multiple people to share and present during the same session.
- Breakout Rooms: Divide participants into small groups for discussion.
- Polling: Assess participants’ comprehension & keep them engaged.
- Live Chat: Facilitate conversation & questions through text.
- Share Files: Post files for the group or individual participants.