If course content exists from previous offerings, you can import it from an LOR. You can import the content in several ways:
- Create a dynamic link to the object which always uses the latest version of the object, regardless of changes made to the learning object after you create the link.
- Create a locked link from content, which links to the version of the learning object at the time you create the link. Changes to the learning object after the link is created are not reflected in your course.
- Import the object into the Content tool. This creates a copy of all the files associated with the learning object within your course file folder.
Note You cannot import files for objects such as harvested metadata, only the links to those objects.
Add a Learning Object
- On My Home or your course homepage, click Content on the navbar.
- From any module, click Add Object from LOR from the New button.
- Search for the learning object you want to add to Content.
- Select a learning object and click Next.
- On the Retrieve Object page, select whether you want to create a dynamic or locked link to the learning object in content, or whether you want to create a copy of it, and click Next.
- Select a Parent Module for the object from the drop-down list.
- Click Create Topic.