You can notify students when updating or changing a topic in Content. They receive an Update alert notification in their minibar; clicking the alert brings them to the updated topic.
Notify students about updated course content
- Locate the topic on the Table of Contents page, or click on its module from the Table of Contents panel.
- Click on the topic you want to update.
- Click Edit HTML or Change File from the topic's context menu.
- Make your changes, then select the Notify students that the content has changed check box.
- You can Add a summary of the changes to indicate to students what has changed since the update.
- Select the Reset completion tracking check box if you want to ensure students revisit the topic to complete the activity.
- Click Update.